Why this blog?

Hi There,

I absolutely love to make fun delicious cupcakes for all occasions. I am a mom of 3 little ones that LOVE them. I'm not a pro at baking and decorating I just really enjoy doing it. We have a huge family that keeps us busy with many family event, parties and birthdays that allow me to be creative with my cakes. This is my way of relaxing and having fun. This blog came about when I made the "Fries for Beef" cupcakes. My sister-in-law suggested that I start a blog to show them off and I thought it would be fun to see how many cool recipes I can actually pull off and share them with you.

So here I go...

Monday, March 12, 2012

Sangria

Basic yellow cake with 1 cup red wine, minced apples, and zest of 1 orange
I added 1 cup of reduced red wine to a simple butter cream.

They came out pretty good the color of the cake was a little strange so I added a bit of purple coloring to make it a little more appealing.

No comments:

Post a Comment